Half day Maesa Elephant Camp and Orchid Farm
Duration: 7.00AM – 12.00PM
Available: Daily .
Sites and activities
You’ll be picked up at your hotel or guesthouse at 07.00AM-07.30AM.The car drives to Elephant the north of Chiang Mai to Maesa Elephant Camp.
- Demonstration of how to get on and off an elephant by experienced mahouts.
- Musical performance and dancing by the talented elephants.
- How the elephants sleep at night (lying on their side).
- Football matches consisting of many talented elephant players.
- Maesa Elephant Camp is the only place in the world showing the painting of realistic pictures by elephant artists.
- Demonstration of how the elephants massage their mahouts by using their trunks.
- Colorful and stunning orchids and butterfly farm.
Special Note: The elephant riding is not included in the program. It is an optional. You can pay your own at the elephant camp.( 30 minutes riding is 900 THB / one elephant, 1 hr. riding is 1,500 THB / one elephant)
- Hotel transfer via air-condition minivan
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
Maesa elephant camp is located on Maerim road, it is a famous place in Thailand. You will visit the elephant at work and watch how they are trained. This half day Maesa Elephant Camp you will be enjoyed the lovely elephants bathing in a natural stream, and then a talent show at the elephant shows ground. Included in this is a demonstration of the various ways of getting on/down the elephants, musical talents show and dancing, elephants artist show. The only place where elephants paints abstract and realistic style, traditional Thai massage etc., then move to visit the colorful orchid farm, most orchids in Thailand are epiphytes and they were once common in the perfect conditions offered by the mountains of Northern Thailand.
What to bring
a camera, sun lotion, sun glasses, insect spray, a cap or a hat
Pick Up and Drop Off
- This tour is included pick-up/drop-off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- From out of town we need to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point.
This is a Join in Group Tour.