Half day Doi Suthep Temple+Meo Village or Phuping Palace
Duration:Half day tour 08.30 – 12.30
Available: Daily .
Sites and activities
For the morning tour, the pickup time will be between 8:00 – 8:30 A.M
- Doi Suthep Temple (approximately 1 hour)
- Doi Pui Hmong Hill Tribe Village and Museum (approximately 45 minutes)
- Return to your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
Please note: You must dress appropriately to visit a Buddhist temple. Wear long pants or a long skirt and do not wear sleeveless shirts or have bare shoulders. Wear shoes that are easily taken off because they must be removed before entering the temple area.
- Hotel transfer
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to Doi Suthep Temple, cable car, and the Doi Pui Hmong Museum
This program visits the most beautiful and the sacred temple situated on Suthep Mountain. It contains the holy relic of the Lord Buddha. This became Chiang Mai’s famous tourist attraction since it is a must go place tourists both Thais and foreigners who visit Chiang Mai. At the temple, you can see a panoramic view of Chiang Mai city at 3,500 feet above the sea level. You can also find a 306- stair case which you can walk up to the temple or you can go up the temple by an elevator. The tour will continue with a visit to a hill tribe community not far from the Doi Suthep Temple. Known as the Doi Pui Hmong, get a glimpse of their daily lives by exploring their village market. Here you can find food vendors and skilled artists selling handicrafts, most notably hemp clothing and beautiful embroidered fabrics. You can learn even more about these peoples’ customs with a brief trip inside the Doi Pui Hmong Museum.
What to bring
Comfortable shoes or sandals that can be easily removed before entering the temple, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and camera (optional)
Pick Up and Drop Off
- This tour is included pick-up/drop-off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- From out of town we need to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point.
This is a Join in Group Tour.