Elephant Jungle Sanctuary (No Riding)
Hotel pick up:
Morning 6.30-7.00 am
Afternoon 11.30-12.00 pm
Sites and activities
– Drive approximately 1 hour South of Chiang Mai city , through rolling hills, forest and local farming areas
– Arrive at the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and change into traditional karen clothing
– Meet the elephants, feed, interact, and play with the elephant in a natural environment as you learn about their behaviour and history. Take photos with the elephants.
– Mud spa with the elephants
– Walk with the elephant to a river and bathe them
– Lunch- Snacks and seasonal fruit
-Say goodbye to the elephants.
– Leave Elephant Jungle sanctuary and approximately 1.5 hours to Chiang Mai
- Hotel transfer via air-condition minivan
- Water drinking
- Food for feedind elephants
- English speaking guide
What to bring
Swimming suit, Towel, Walking shoes, short pants, Insect spray, Camera
Pick Up and Drop Off
- This tour is included pick-up/drop-off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- From out of town we need to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point.
This is a Join in Group Tour.