one day tour
damnern saduak floating market – river kwai BRIDGE
You will be collected at Lamphu House Bangkok in the lobby area and taken by minivan to Damnern Saduak floating market. ***If other places (Khaosan road area, Silom, Sathorn, Asoke, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Pratunam), Please check with us first.
Arrive at the pier you will then take a long tail boat enjoy beautiful scenery around the canal and this is the best way of getting to main part of the floating market. Finally you will know Damnern Saduak floating market, by walk around where you will see numerous vendors selling local foods, fruits and products and enjoy rides in a paddle boat (ticket included) through the market are on offer.
Leave from the floating market to have lunch at local restaurant.
Free time at the River Kwai Bridge-the bridge over the River Kwai, the black iron Bridge was brought by allied prisone-of-war labour as part Death Railway linking Thailand with Burma and visit Jeath war Museum (Ticket Included).
Take the minivan back to Bangkok (Khaosan road area).
Arrive in Bangkok (Khaosan road area). ***18.00pm,arrival depending on the traffic.
Only 950 Thai baht per person. *** Join tour***
***Best offer for all the guests of Lamphu House can get discount please just show…
- BOOKING ID # 224xxxxxxxxxxxxxx “Booking the room through www.lamphuhouse.com”
- Booking number 1237xxxxxx “Booking the room through Booking.com”
- Promotion CODE: 77xxxBKKxxNUNNICHAR “Get the promotion code from Lamphuhouse Travel desk in Lamphu House Bangkok, We’re in the lobby.”
- THIS ITINERARY may be subject to adjustments by the tour operator according to traffic and weather conditions.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES processing fees online.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: ***remark you have to make a reservation 3 days in advance.
- CHANGE BOOKING POLICY: If you wish to change your tour date then this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be no extra charge.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel your tour this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be a charge for cancellation fee of 100THB per person.
- NO REFUND for no-show and last-minute cancellation for all reasons.
- Transfer by minivan (maximum 12 person), with air condition and driver
- Tour guides (English)
- Long tail boat (Ticket)
- Paddle boat (Ticket)
- Admission fee (Jeath Museum)
- Lunch( Thai food )