Zip line with Flying Squirrels
Pick up time
07.00-07.30AM, 08.30-09.00AM, 10.00-10.30AM, 11.00-11.30AM, 13.00-13.30PM
( Duration 7 Hours )
- 17 Ziplines (Higjtlight 600 M., 400 M., 350 M. and Couple)
- 1 Abseil
- 6 Walking steps
- 2 Climbing Nets (Challenge & Spider)
- Sky Bridges (Burmese & Zodiac)
- Tarzan Jumping
- 1 Sky board
- 2 Activity Signatures of Flying Squirrels (Bicycle & Slider 5 M. high)
- Air-conditioned Transportation
- First Aid Certified guides and staff
- Drinking water, tea or coffee
- 1 T-shirt
What to bring
- Comfortable sport clothing
- Bug repellent, Closed-toe shoes (NO flip-flops please
- Camera with strap
- Pants or long shorts (just above the knee — loose clothing is highly recommended)
Restrictions and Requirements
- 20 kg minimum weight required while a body weight of 110 kg is the maximum.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart, back, hip or knee problems.
- Children under 4 years of age are not recommended
We highly recommend for someone who is too scared of heights. This is for your first experience with so many zip lining from tree to trees, and have a lot of fun and experience zipline through so many stations. Instructor will give you a safety briefing of what to do and not to do during zipline before you begin. This make you feel safe and confident during the whole course. We can say this one is fun and safe.
Pick Up and Drop Off
- The minivan will pick-up/drop-off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- If you are out of town we have to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point
This is a Join in Group.