Zip line with Flight of the Gibbon
Duration: : 5-6 hours.
Sites and activities
We pick you up between 6:30AM to 7:00AM for the morning tour or 12:30PM to 1:30PM for the afternoon tour depending on the location of your guesthouse or hotel.
- 5 km of zip lines woven into the Thai jungle eco-system
- Over 33 different platform stations
- 2 suspended sky bridges
- 2 abseil descents
- A guided tour of the wildlife and vegetation along the course
- A detailed safety briefing and personal equipment fitting
- Trek to Mae Kampong Falls with its seven tiers
- Thai lunch or dinner set
- Transportation via minibus with air-con and a driver
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
- Safety equipment
- Thai lunch or dinner set *If you have special dietary needs, please inform the staff as soon as possible.
You will soar across the longest zipline cable in Asia on this Flight of the Gibbon treetop adventure from Chiang Mai. Glide through the canopy along 18 ziplines via 33 platform stations deep in the lush rainforest, including three hanging sky bridges and two rappel descents. You’ll jump at the chance to see wild gibbons and the wondrous Mae Kampong Falls. Receive personalized attention, with two zipline guides per group of nine to ensure safety at all times. Choose from three departure times including round-trip hotel transport and lunch.
Pick Up and Drop Off
- This promgram is included pick-up/drop-off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- From out of town we need to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point
This is a Join in Group.