Zipline + White Water Rafting
Hotel pick up: 06.30-07.00 am.
Sites and activities
Your adventure will begin with a nature walk into the heart of the jungle. Past giant palms, hanging vines and huge twisting tree trunks. Though we often experience three seasons in a day, the temperature remains at comfortable 22-24 degrees so it is green and fresh all year round.
After finished Zipline and lunch, we will take you to The Peak adventure : Rafting Camp to go to white water rafting at Mae Taeng river with the distance 10 km. This is the most exciting outdoor activity in Thailand.
– Zipline at Dragon Flight is located 1,300 meters above sea level in a pristine rainforest in the beautiful mountains of Doi Saket rainforest.– Rafting through the unbelievable scenery around Mae Taeng River
- Personal protection equipment (harness, helmet, and safety lanyards,)
- Injury insurance for white water rafting trip
What to bring
– Running shoes or hiking boots (footwear must have closed toes and heels)
– Mosquito spray
– Long pants or long shorts
– Camera (small camera with a safety strap camera are best)
– Small backpacks or fanny packs are ideal to carry snacks, water, camera, jacket, and gloves
– Clothing to match the weather, remembering our tours run rain or shine. During the summer we recommended casual clothing.
– Dry cloth to change
Pick Up and Drop Off
- This tour is included pick-up/drop-off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- From out of town we need to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point.
This is a Join in Group Tour.