One day Doi Inthanon National Park
Duration: 08.00AM – 17.00PM
Available: Daily .
Sites and activities
Pickup time will be between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM if your hotel is in the Old City and Night Bazaar area. Pickup time will be between 8:30 AM and 8:45 AM if your hotel is within 3 km outside of the Old City.
- Arrive at the Siritarn Waterfalls (approximately 20 minutes)
- Hill tribe village (approximately 30 minutes)
- Wachiratarn Waterfalls (approximately 20 minutes)
- Lunch at the local restaurant at Wachiratarn Waterfalls
- Easy walk along a nature trail to Thailand’s highest peak (approximately 40 minutes)
- King and Queen Pagodas (approximately 40 minutes)
- King’s Royal Projects (approximately 30 minutes)
- Depart from Doi Inthanon National Park
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
- English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- All entrance fees
On this tour you can cool off on Thailand’s highest peak while taking in the beautiful scenic Doi Inthanon National Park. Night time temperatures on the peak can be as low as -8 degrees centigrade. In the cold/dry season night time frosts are common. Day time temperatures can be surprisingly cold so do not forget a long sleeve jumper. On the way up we will visit Wachiritharn Waterfalls, The King and Queen Chedi’s, (the best views across the park are found here), and then on to the peak of Doi Inthanon the highest mountain in Thailand. Near the top we will take the Angkha nature walk where you can walk amongst the unique flora and forest that grow at this altitude. There are both Karen and Hmong villages in the bounds of Doi Inthanon and we will see those at the local market on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
What to bring
- Walking shoes
- A light raincoat or poncho (during the rainy season of July, August, and September)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Camera (Optional)
Pick Up and Drop Off
- This tour is included pick-up/drop off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- From out of town we need to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point.
This is a Join in Group Tour.