Mae Ping River Trip ( 2 Hrs )
Every Hour start from : 09.00A.M-17.00P.M
Available: Daily .
Sites and activities
- Leave from the jetty at Wat Chai Mongkol and travel north out of the city. The river soon shows its true rural identity as city bridges pass from view and are replaced by scenes of wide water stretching from green tree lined bank to bank , Kids play, daring each other to swing through an old motor Tyre and plunge into the cool river below, Smiles ,Yells. And the boat chugs on to reach its destination point the “Thai Farmer’s House”. Agriculture remains Thailand’s largest source of income and here the visitor can discover the basic elements-rice, local herbs, fruits, fishing-all thriving in a chemical-free environment.
- Sit down and relax over a fresh fruit or herb juice, together with a plate of newly prepared mixed fruit, which is included in the price of your two-hour excursion. But you may also wish to experience the signature dish of this part of the world, “Khao Soi” Here at “Thai Farmer’s house” the dish is prepared to a very special recipe which brings out the unique flavour of the mild, creamy curry soup. A well chosen selection of side dishes accompany the main ingredients of the meal. Cups of freshly brewed local coffee and other beverages are also available.
- Hotel transfer via air-condition minivan
- English speaking guide
- Boat Cruise
- Kao soi
Pick Up and Drop Off
- This tour is included pick-up/drop off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- From out of town we need to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point.
This is a Join in Group Tour.