Khantoke Dinner and Traditional Dance Performance
Available: Daily .
Sites and activities
We pick you up at your hotel or guesthouse between 6:30PM to 7PM. The dinner and performance ends around 9:30pm then we return you to your hotel or guesthouse.
- Northern-style Thai food dinner
- Cultural Thai dance shows
*Please note: Dinner does not include drinks or tips. Vegetarian food available and if you have any dietary concerns please inform us at the time of your booking.
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel transfer via air-condition minivan
A traditional Lanna Khantoke Dinner and Cultural Show is a special Thai dining experience. The shows feature a selection of traditional dances and performances unique to Northern Thailand such as Fon Lep (or ‘Finger Dancing’), Fon Thean (or ‘Candle Dancing’) and Ram Dab (or ‘Sword Dancing’). The Northern Thai-style dinner is served in a traditional way — you sit on the floor with the dishes on low tables. While you eat, you can watch and enjoy the classical Thai dance performances.
What to bring
Pick Up and Drop Off
- This tour is included pick-up/drop-off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- From out of town we need to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point.
This is a Join in Group Tour.