Full day cooking class at farm by Thai Farm Cooking School.
Duration: 08:30AM – 16:30PM
Choose 6 dishes (Stir fried, Soup, Appetizer, Curry Paste, Curry, and Dessert), visit farm.
- Green curry paste
- Red curry paste
- Yellow curry paste
- Green curry with chicken
- Red curry with chicken
- Yellow curry with chicken
- Tom Yam with shrimps
- Chicken in coconut milk
- Thai vegetable soup
On Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Stir-fried chicken with cashew nut
- Spring rolls and Thai dipping sauce
- Desert mangoes with sticky rice
On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Stir-fried chicken with basil
- Pad Thai fried noodles
- Banana in coconut milk
- An individual cooking station, learn by doing!
- Instruction in English by a Thai cooking instructor
- You will cook six dishes (one curry paste and five dishes) per day- please see menu below.
- Full color recipe booklet
- Transportation to and from the school.
- free herbal tea and drinking water
They care about quality of food and they want to teach other people about it. That is the reason why they have started THE CHIANG MAI THAI FARM COOKING SCHOOL. They want people to know how to cook healthy meals using fresh organic ingredients and enjoy eating Thai food! With the basic ingredients and hands-on experience you will be able to cook like a Thai!
Pick Up and Drop Off
- This class is included pick-up / drop -off from any Chiang Mai City Hotel or Guesthouse.
- From out of town we need to make arrangement or you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point.
This class is a Join in Group.