one day tour
06.20 AM – 07.15 AM
You will be collected at Lamphuhouse in the lobby or Khaosan road area and taken by minivan to Kanchanaburi. ***If other places (Khaosan road area, Silom, Sathorn, Asoke, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Pratunam), Please check with us first.
Arrive at Kanchanaburi and stop at War Cemetery of 6,982 ashes of dead soldiers from Holland, England and Australia.
Visit Jeath war museum.
Free time at the River Kwai Bridge – the bridge over the River Kwai, the black iron Bridge was brought by allied prisone-of-war labour as part Death Railway linking Thailand with Burma.
Leave from the bridge to the train station.
Travelling by train on the Death Railway. The most dangerous curving bridge. Which is built of wooden log along the mountain side constructed by the allied prisoners of the second world war.
Thai lunch will be served at the local restaurant.
You will be taken to elephant camp. Enjoy elephant riding and bamboo rafting.
Relax at ” Sai – Yok – Noi “ waterfall free time for personal leisure.
Take the minivan back to Bangkok (Khaosan road area).
Arrive in Bangkok (Khaosan road area). ***19.00pm,arrival depending on the traffic.
Only 975 Thai baht per person.
CODE: BKKDTKBTKK1booking now !!!
- THIS ITINERARY: may be subject to adjustments by the tour operator according to traffic and weather conditions.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES: processing fees online.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES: travel insurance.
- CHANGE BOOKING POLICY: If you wish to change your tour date then this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be no extra charge.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel your tour this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be a charge for cancellation fee of 200THB per person.
- NO REFUND: for no-show and last-minute cancellation for all reasons.
- Transfer by minivan ( maximum 12 person ), with air condition and driver.
- Tour guides ( English )
- Entry fee ( Jeath war museum )
- Ticket ( Train, Elephant riding, Bamboo rafting )
- Travel Insurance
- Transfer pick up and sent back to hotel ( for 1 persons reservation only ) + 300 Thai baht.
Remark: Please, prepare swimming suit, towel or spare clothes.