one day tour
erawan waterfalls – river kwai
06.20 AM – 07.15 AM
You will be collected at Lamphuhouse in the lobby or Khaosan road area and taken by minivan to Erawan waterfall. ***If other places (Khaosan road area, Silom, Sathorn, Asoke, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Pratunam), Please check with us first.
Arrive at Erawan National Park which is 200 km from Bangkok.The park covering 550 square km is the site of the seven-tiered Erawan Waterfall, one of Thailand’s loveliest waterfalls. The second tier has the biggest pool.
Lunch time at the Erawan Waterfalls area.
Depart from the Erawan Waterfalls to River kwai Bridge.
Arrive at the River Kwai Bridge – the bridge over the River Kwai, the black iron Bridge was brought by allied prisone-of-war labour as part Death Railway linking Thailand with Burma. *** You have time just about 10-15 minutes at the bridge.
Take the minivan back to Bangkok (Khaosan road area).
Arrive in Bangkok (Khaosan road area). ***19.45pm,arrival depending on the traffic.
Only 1,400 Thai baht per person.
- THIS ITINERARY: may be subject to adjustments by the tour operator according to traffic and weather conditions.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES: processing fees online.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES: travel insurance.
- CHANGE BOOKING POLICY: If you wish to change your tour date then this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be no extra charge.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel your tour this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be a charge for cancellation fee of 200THB per person.
- NO REFUND: for no-show and last-minute cancellation for all reasons.
- Transfer by minivan (maximum 12 person), with air condition and driver.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in the designated area.
- Tour guides (English).
- Lunch & 1 bottle of water & Fruit.
- Entry fee.
- Travel Insurance
Remark : ***Please prepare swimming suit and towel or spare clothes.