one day tour
erawan waterfalls – death railway train ride – river kwai bridge
***minimum 2 persons for reservation
06.15 AM – 07.15 AM
You will be collected at Lamphu House Bangkok in the lobby area and taken by minivan to Erawan waterfall. ***If other places (Khaosan road area, Silom, Sathorn, Asoke, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Pratunam), Please check with us first.
Arrive at Erawan National Park which is 200 km from Bangkok.The park covering 550 square km is the site of the seven-tiered Erawan Waterfall, one of Thailand’s loveliest waterfalls. The second tier has the biggest pool. ***Please prepare swimming suit, towel or spare clothes.
Lunch time at the Erawan Waterfalls area.
Depart from the Erawan Waterfalls to Tham Kra Sae.
Take a train ride on the historical Death Railway which was once built by allied Prisoners of War and runs partly parallel to the River Kwai and through dense jungle.
16.20 PM – 16.50 PM
The train stop at (Tha kilen Railway station or Wang Sing Railway staion) and you get off the train and you will be collected by minivan to the famous bridge over the River Wkai, The River Kwai Bridge-the bridge was brought by allied prisone-of-war labour as part Death Railway linking Thailand with Burma. *** You have time just about 10-15 minutes at the bridge.
Take the minivan back to Bangkok (Khaosan road area).
Arrive in Bangkok (Khaosan road area). ***19.45pm,arrival depending on the traffic.
Only 1,485 Thai baht per person.
- THIS ITINERARY: may be subject to adjustments by the tour operator according to traffic and weather conditions.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES: processing fees online.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES: travel insurance.
- CHANGE BOOKING POLICY: If you wish to change your tour date then this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be no extra charge.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel your tour this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be a charge for cancellation fee of 200THB per person.
- NO REFUND: for no-show and last-minute cancellation for all reasons.
- Transfer by minivan (maximum 12 person), with air condition.
- Tour guides (English)
- Lunch & 1 bottle of water & Fruit
- Entry fee(Erawan Waterfall)
- Train ticket
Remark : ***Please prepare swimming suit and towel or spare clothes.