one day tour
river kwai – war museum – death railway train ride – hellfire pass
***minimum 2 persons for reservation
06.20 AM – 07.15 AM
You will be collected at Lamphu House Bangkok in the lobby area and taken by minivan to Kanchanaburi. ***If other places (Khaosan road area, Silom, Sathorn, Asoke, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Pratunam), Please check with us first.
Arrive at Kanchanaburi, Free time at the River Kwai Bridge-the bridge over the River Kwai, the black iron Bridge was brought by allied prisone-of-war labour as part Death Railway linking Thailand with Burma and visit Jeath war Museum.
Travelling by train from River Kwai Bridge along the Death Railway. The most dangerous curving bridge. Which is built of wooden log along the mountain side constructed by the allied prisoners of the second world war. (Krasae Cave)
Have lunch at the local restaurant (Wang Pho station area).
Free time at Hellfire Pass the famous Hellfire Pass where you will walk through the railway cutting and see shrines and tributes to those who lost their lives building the railway.
Depart from Hellfire Pass to downtown Kanchanaburi.
Depart from Kanchanaburi town to Bangkok (Khaosan road area).
Arrive in Bangkok (Khaosan road area). ***19.30pm,arrival depending on the traffic.
- THIS ITINERARY: may be subject to adjustments by the tour operator according to traffic and weather conditions.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES: processing fees online.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES: travel insurance.
- CHANGE BOOKING POLICY: If you wish to change your tour date then this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be no extra charge.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel your tour this is possible but you must notify us at least 3 days before your intended tour start date and there will be a charge for cancellation fee of 200THB per person.
- NO REFUND: for no-show and last-minute cancellation for all reasons.
- Transfer by minivan (maximum 12 person), with air condition.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in the designated area.
- Tour guides (English)
- Lunch & 1 bottle of water & Fruit
- Entry fee
- Train ticket
- Travel Insurance